|*_- ThE UlTiMaTe AnDrOiD GaMe ArEnA -_*| By SATYAJIT BARMAN

Modern Combat 5: Blackout v1.0.0p

14 comments











Modern Combat 5 is Released On 24 July 2014 ! And We Got APK and Data Files SO Enjoy !

APK ( 42 MB )

Data Files :
Zippyshare :

Part 1 ( 200 MB )
Part 2 ( 200 MB )
Part 3 ( 200 MB )
Part 4 ( 200 MB )

Instruction :

- Install APK
- Copy 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM­' folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb/'
- Launch the Game
* IMPORTANT: Modern Combat 5 requires an Internet connection.

*Requirements: Android 4.0 or up .

















14 comments :

  1. Crash after gameloft logo pls help

    I have arc s 4.0.4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uninstall the Fully Game Reinstall the Game ! And Make Sure you Produce Step By Step!

      Delete
  2. Thank you

    it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is dis for power vr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Xperia ray 2.3 and i want to play dis game pls help

    ReplyDelete
  5. it shows me to update the game but if i give update it is takin me to google play store and is not updatin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello game crash after loading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crashing while compiling shader and extracting files on lava iris x1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I am use Micromax a110 mc5 game open and loading game and extract files 54% will close the game pls replay my mail I'd mani25693@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete